1. Hands must be open flat when hitting the ball. There is no grabbing or holding the ball. It should be a one second touch.
2. When serving, the server must start with an underhand hit of the ball, with palms opened flat. The server must drop the ball and serve from the bounce. The first person to receive the ball from the server cannot be out on the first hit. “No outs on a serve!”
3. If the ball touches any of the inside lines on the court, the person that last touched the ball before it hit the line is out. It is alright for the ball to hit the outside lines but if it hits outside these lines, the ball is out of bounds.
4. Once the server has won 5 times in a row, they should leave the game and get in line. The person that got out on the 5th win must also leave the game and get in line. The two remaining players move forward and two new players enter the game.
5. If the ball hits a player in the square before it touches the ground, the player that is hit with the ball is out.
6. Once a ball hits a player’s square, that player may hit the ball from anywhere on or off the court. No one else may touch the ball or they are eliminated.
7. There are no grade level courts. Just play in a court where you feel comfortable.
1. The players may never touch the rope, even by accident. If the rope is touched the player must exit the game.
2. The players must stay on their side of the court.
3. When serving, the server must hit the ball and not throw the ball. They may toss in the air and hit with an open hand or fist.
4. The ball should bounce of the hand immediately when hitting the ball at all times. There is no holding, carrying or throwing the ball. The ball can be hit with open hand or fist.
5. A player can hit the ball only once per wrap around the pole, except if the ball hits the pole between hits. If the ball hits the pole and stays on the same side, the player may hit the ball again.
6. A player may not grab the pole during the game.
7. A player must exit the game after they have won 3 times. They may get in line for another turn.
8. Remember, hands only!!
9. 2 minute time limit per game. If it seems like it has been a long game, let the players know you are counting to 30 and then both players must leave the court if no winner by then.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.